1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
WOW! Great shots! It looks like the two have integrated very well! :p:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
They are looking so good! I love the pictures f them together on the couch. If only my cats would cuddle like that.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
0ozma, I can't believe it! It didn't seem at first like there would ever come a day when the two of them were sharing a chair together like that!

That first pic is so funny - "what?" And you can see how gorgeous Hachi's coat is.

Look at how different their faces are! And yet both are so adorable. :D Hachi still looks like a kitten with those huge eyes. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are both very striking! I love the ginger kitty's reverse nose stripe.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They love each other! I am really happy with how they developed together. Howard (orange) was used to being around rough dogs and other cats his whole life, but Hachi has only been around old/lazy dogs, never cats.

They take turns being "alpha". Whenever they get in wrestling matches, they go back and forth being the one pinned down on their back. Never any hard biting/scratching. Absolutely no aggression towards toys or food around one another.

Couldn't ask for them to be more perfect together! Thanks for the nice comments :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts