Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Aww...how cute! He was so patient waiting for you to get the food out of the bag too! Mine tend to want to "help" as I am "too slow"!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Gah. It's like someone put a one video a week quota on me. I've gotten to see 14 seconds, and it's frozen. I tried on YouTube, and the circle of death is still spinning. Hopefully I can get it to work some time this week.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boo spirite!

He was patient but pretty possessive after he tasted it, lol. He loved it! That first big piece I'm pretty sure he swallowed whole.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Ooh he is so so stunning!! I love the sound of him eating so happily. :)
He has a hearty appetite- my boys wouldn't touch the turkey. They won't touch human food, sigh. I really enjoyed seeing Hachi wolf it down!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha. It's a curse sometimes. A few weeks ago I made a nice breakfast. Set my plate down and went to get a drink. Came back and saw Hachi going to town on what I thought was a small mouse toy. Sat down and couldn't find my sausage anywhere.....

Then I realized.

He had ate almost the whole thing in a matter of seconds :p oh well. He acts like I starve him lol.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Yay, I was able to watch!

LOL! I love the little complaints he files: first when you're opening the package and then when he thinks you're trying to take his food away. It was so cute when he drags his "prey" away from the plate (guarding it from you, apparently ;)). I can't believe I just watched 6.5 minutes of a kitty eating - and found it fascinating! I learned what it looks like when a kitty chews on something...My girls never seemed to understand why they have teeth. :roll:

He is stunning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts