Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
OMG! She *is* a nut! :lol: I LOL'd when you said ButterCup attacked her butt, and it wasn't until the 2nd video that I figured out in the 1st, that daughter was singing "flap! flap! flap!" and BC was looking at her like she was nutz.
THEN...the Icing on the Cake! Your daughter going: "Ooga-booga-wooga-wooga-booga!" I found her so entertaining! :lol:

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Very cute :D , but instead of using your hand to play with her I suggest a toy and teach your daughter how to hold her too, looks like she was falling over with her.

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Wow! That is one patient kitty! And cute! :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL we have toys, lots of toys actually but I guess our limbs are more fun. Her favorite toy though is a fishy on a bungee cord. Gianna has been shown how to hold her and lately has been doing better.. I still discourage her from carrying her, I rather she sits to hold her. Buttercup is sooo patient...lol

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
"She doesn't need to be folded in half!" :lol:

My cats would have clawed your daughter's legs up something fierce! Seriously tolerant kitty!

:worship

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
lazzara8478 said:
LOL we have toys, lots of toys actually but I guess our limbs are more fun. Her favorite toy though is a fishy on a bungee cord. Gianna has been shown how to hold her and lately has been doing better.. I still discourage her from carrying her, I rather she sits to hold her. Buttercup is sooo patient...lol
Yeah, but when she grows up she'll think that's acceptable and it will hurt 8O . Yeah, at least she's nice to your daughter :D .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts