Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night when I was just getting to sleep, Psi ("S-eye"), my 6 month old kitten, crawled under the covers with me...and he starting licking my tummy!! Hahaha, it tickled like crazy!! And he kept doing it and doing it, it even started to hurt! Then he started to lick my leg! Eventually I had to stick my hand under there so he'd lick that instead of my tummy. Man, it was funny...he is really growing into a sweet cat -smile-

·
Registered
676 Posts
lol sometimes Tage likes to get under the covers while we are trying to sleep, and he just walks around of course all the time his wiskers are tickling our butts, now THAT'S annoying. lol.

But he just wants to BE with us, it makes him happy so I can't push him off the bed or anything.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, ya, I couldn't kick Psi out even though he was tickling me like crazy. What a nut. Samhain on the other hand will sleep under the covers with me in the winter. She paws me in the face until I lift up the covers and then she sticks all 4 of her freeeeeezing paws right on my tummy hehe.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
How well I remember when you told us what a little monster he was! Aren't you glad you still have that little monster? They're so funny! I love kittens. ::))

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too, he's so sweet..but he's still a monster hehe. He's really turning into a neat cat, and he is growing so fast! He gets ganki every night though and I just love to sit and watch him go nuts. When Samhain wants to play too, that's when the entertainment really begins! I could watch them all day!

·
Registered
328 Posts
That is really cute. My cat doesn't sleep on my bed but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to find him purring in my face. He also likes to sit at the end of the bed and bite my feet - ouch! I wish he would stick to licking, like Psi! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts