Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name’s Hayley, and my little black DSH is Scarley (officially Scarlett von Katzenelnbogen, because she's regal like that). I have been lurking here for more than ten years, back when I was just a cat fan, and even had an account at about 13, when I was begging my parents to let me get a cat. Spoiler alert: my parents never got me a cat. Cry me a river.

I’m a grad student, studying translation in London, UK. I’ve had Scarley since I was in my first degree, when a group of us thought it would be super responsible and fun to get a cat for our first house. Our friend group eventually grew apart, and I’m incredibly glad to say that, after being the only one to invest almost the entirety of my disposable income on Scarley's well-being, my boyfriend and I got her in the collective friend-divorce, and to diminish the trauma of her broken home, we, and our current flatmates, spoil her absolutely rotten. ;)

Happy Monday!
Hayley&Scarley

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hi Hayley! I 'second' some pictures!!:D
Sharon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all the lovely welcomes!! Hahah I do indeed take 'long time lurker' to the next level, I should've just joined and been done with it! I'm going to try to attach two photos here, but my forum days are long past and I can't quite remember how to do it, so don't laugh at me if it just comes up as code!!

Scarley has excellent music taste

And also eats my notes. :p

·
Registered
182 Posts
Beautiful! Looks like your Scarley is a cousin to my Agnes, who is also black and enjoys destroying important documents!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts