Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple questions on hairballs lol...kind of a gross subject :? 8O but how do you kno when they're going to cough one up? and wut do you do when they are coughing one up? just leave them alone? and if there nething out there that can help with hairballs?thankz!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I try to guide my cat to the kitchen so she doesnt puke on the carpet. But she just runs away from me.At least she pukes where I can find it. My old cat used to puke in spots I would never walk by so it would be awhile before I would actually find it. 8O I wouldnt try stoping the cat because they need to get that junk out of their system.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Wait until cat has hacked up hairball...then give cat hairball remedy. Of course, this will do nothing since the hairball has already been removed, but...well that's what we do in my house. :oops:

I always think, well maybe she has more, so hairball remedy it is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I try to take my cat outside everyday for a supervised play and he usually eats some grass then which brings up any hairballs. If you can manage to do this, and stay outside long enough he should throw it up oustide rather than on your floor!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts