Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics I took of my babies tonight. Dad let me borrow his camera for a couple hours while I took these.

Kiley just looks so cute in this pic! :lol: I think he wanted me do feed him - he always has that stare. Now Halifax... just looks like he's mad. :lol:

My poor big boy! :lol: He is worn out from playing and trying tokill those two kittens.

Everytime I pull out the camera he just get so still. He is my best picture taking cat because he never moves. :D The little ones on the other hand...

Halifax just loves kisses - even though this picture says otherwise. I think kisses are second only to pets.

Actually - the bag is filled with papers I'm trying to ger rid of. But he just gives me these "I'm a bad boy" poses - and I just can't resist writing stuff like that.

I love how cats put that "I'm here for ya" paw on your leg. It's just so cutsie.

They see that grooming bag comming and they go running!

No bubbles on this one - just sweet kitty sleeping.

Sweet kitty toe hair! :luv

My sweet pumpkin!

I think he wanted me to stop taking pictures at this point - he wanted to sleep.

It's true! I use my cat's furniture as a chair! It's just so sturdy! :lol: And my brothers never use it. But my cats hate me for stealing their cat bed.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Those are truly great pics! I love your captions! Kiley has really changed with a little age! I too love the "toe hair" on Halifax! He does the grumpy, I am to good, what are you doing to me now, face wonderfully! He should be in film!!! :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very beautiful!!!

I love those "doll" faces :p :p :p

Good pics & captions!!!!!!! I have the old fashion dial-up, was fun reading the words as the screen loaded on down!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kitkat said:
What beautiful cats! What kind are they again :?:

Oh and Kiley's 1st pic reminded me of Seashell's avatar
They are Himalayans.

Kiley doesn't look like one right now because he lost all his fur. All his dark hair fell out (changing colors). :lol: His body is still growing up I suppose. :p

I can't wait until he is just as fluffy as his uncle Halifax.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Good job on the pictures. Captions are very cute. I love this picture. The fluffy detail is great. Plus that face. Who could resist!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mitts & Tess said:
Good job on the pictures. Captions are very cute. I love this picture. The fluffy detail is great. Plus that face. Who could resist!
Oh I know! :lol: He also has the world's biggest meow! It's so cute! He loves to talk to us and is very expresionate with his paws.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts