Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Jack plays the drums! On the rare occasion we lock them out in a desperate attempt to get another couple hours of sleep he sits at the door and paws and rattles it while Missy chirps and trills for the faucet to be turned on in the hall bath. Quite the symphony.

·
Registered
836 Posts
My foster, Choco-cat (ugh, such a terrible name!), raced around my room playing with various, often noisy, toys last night from the time I went to bed at about 12:30 am until sometime around 3 am. This included racing across the bed, batting the ball around the track and scratching her Turbo Scratcher, smacking the light up Play-n-Squeak mouse around, picking up and tossing various balls around the room and chasing them, rustling around in a plastic bag full of cat food cans, banging on my bedroom door, and pulling clothing off the hangers in my closet to sit on when she finally did decide to settle down. Needless to say, I'm quite tired.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Penny is becoming more and more prolific with "singing the songs of her people" in the middle of the night. I think she's asking for attention or something so I wander downstairs to where she is and she looks at me like "What? Can I get some privacy? ... from the top, Maestro."

I only fear that my building's noise policy, which is pretty strictly enforced, will come into play.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lol Nebraska :D I like that, song of her people! Yuki sings that too occasionally, usually if one of us gets up to use the washroom. I guess she figures we get up to play with her. She howls in the bathroom until we turn on the tap. She's a Bengal and has that special Bengal voice lol. My bf got her used to that unfortunately.
Lately there's a neighbourhood cat who comes to our windows and it drives Yuki nuts! We've seen little kitty footprints in the snow under the windows. One night she was screaming at it and smacking the window hard. I just about jumped put of my skin! The next morning I saw the other cat's paw prints on the outside of the window. I'm thinking that when she escaped in September it was that cat she was looking for.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts