Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, 15 April, was Skeeter's first birthday! I can't believe we've had him for almost a year (we adopted him in July of last year). What a good boy he's been and what a great big brother he is to Binx. We are so lucky to have found our "little man" (as he prefers to be called). And though he may have his annoying habits--biting our toes in bed, meowing out the window at nothing, not letting us alone in the bathroom in PEACE! :) --so do we all, and they are part of his unique personality.

Here is our fella on his first day home. He is 3 months in this photo...

and here he is now, laying in one of his and Binx's favorite sunning spots.

I can't believe that little buggar grew into such a big boy! He's a BIG kitty: 12 pounds healthy. :D How did I miss all of that growing he did?!

To celebrate, we're doing his favorite thing: a ride in the car!! (I've said it before: the silly boy think's he's a dog.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKEETER! :lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Happy birthday little man 8)

I hope everyone spoiled you rotten and you got some lovely treats. It looks like you have found a good home there and wow are you a big handsom boy :wink:

Love and licks

Bobble, Eviecat, Molly and Huggy Bear x

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skeeter thanks you all for the birthday wishes! :D He had a great weekend and was especially happy since the weather was nice and we got to open up the windows! He and Binx ran around the house ALL DAY and are not tuckered out and snoozing all curled up together. :p

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeanie said:
Like children, kittems grow up too fast!
Boy, Jeanie, that's true! Sometimes I still can't believe that my niece is already 10! It makes me feel old. I still want to talk to her like a little girl, then she says something so mature, and I'm always taken aback. "Oh yeah, she's almost a teenager." 8O

Skeeter was misbehaving this moring and Jim picked him up and said, "Hey, just because you are 1, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." I laughed at him and said, "You are such a dad!" :lol: Who needs kids when you've got cats?!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SammyO said:
Well, Skeeter and I share the same birthday! How cool. Happy belated birthday buddy!
Well, SammyO, happy belated birthday to you, too! I'm sure Skeeter would share some of his cake with you if he could. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts