Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daddy's pretty little princess is 2!

We got little Torrier right after her dad got home from the hospital. Someone brought a mewing box into the pet store I was working at, and I fell in love right away. I called our roommate to see if he would be ok with it, then I called my BF and begged. She cried in the car as i brought her home, until I started singing to her.

She was the teeniest little kitten, my first kitten ever, and such a cute little monster. Her big sister Jitzu growled for so long she lost her voice...and they still don't get along.

Here's daddy's little princess, meeting her daddy for the first time:

(Their eyes are the same color :luv )

She spent the first few weeks locked in a room, safely away from her angry sister. We figure she was about 3 weeks old, she wasn't very good at walking yet, but she was super cute!

Our little drama queen grew quickly, and was a big monster!

When Torri was almost a year old she got a new brother...not that she was thrilled with that. She also got sick, a uterine infection. She lost a lot of weight, and wasn't herself at all. We started letting her sleep in our room so she had all night to eat, and wasn't being bullied by her sister. She got much better after she got spayed, and gained the weight back slowly.

Now she's a full grown, full-coated, beautiful girl. Our little supermodel, and our teeny sweetheart.

Happy b-day Torrier! Your mum and dad love you!

Did I mention she has a thing for plants? She likes to make friends...

Pretty close up:

Enjoy the pics :D (We don't call her our supermodel for nothing! She LOVES having her picture taken :) )

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
OMGosh! What wonderful pictures! :luv

Happy Birthday, Torri!!!

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Happy birthday to little Torri! What a fluffball. That picture of her on her back is just too cute. It's like the caption should be, "Uncle!"

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Happy birthday Torri! She has grown into a gorgeous cat. The first picture of her and the plant is breathtaking.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! She loves having her picture taken...it's really funny.

As for that pic of her on her back..more like she was saying "I'm gonna getcha!" Cause she bit my hand right after I took the picture, lol.

Any plants I leave down Torri just likes to sit by them. She sniffs them nicely, lies beside them...makes friends. She'll sit there for hours and hours, just looking happy beside the plant. It's soooo cute!

It's really easy to take pictures of her, she's so lovely that I always get good ones :D makes me look like a great photographer...even with my crappy camera. lol

Here's proof! (This is MY favorite pic of Torri...love it!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts