Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Birthday greetings from this side o' the pond.
Hope the girls and Harry are helping make your day special.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!!:D
Hope the Furkids give you extra Lovin's today!:p
(Lots of Waves at ya!)
(((HUGS)))
Sharon

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Happy Birthday! Hope you get lots of laughs and loves from family, friends, and kitties :)
Or just have a relaxing day without any stress!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Aw, thank you NebraskaCat and fellow cat peeps!!
My day was quiet (weekday) but not without some great antics from the "Breakfast Club". We had a lot of fun in the garden, playing around and of course witnessing displays of how high a little kitty can jump, how fast they can run & lightning fast reflexes. Yep, DaBird.
We also enjoyed our lunch al fresco.

The best birthday present I received was my B.B. jumping up on the arm of my chair, walking right up to me and head-butting my face!!(that happened last night)
As some of you may remember, I've been on B.B.'s deification list since I got the girlies... about 2.5 years ago!
I'm still in shock! It's been like nothing has changed, no more growling and snarling when I touch her! Now it's blinky eyes and head-butts.
I can't put into words, how good it feels to have her back.

The "girlies" are nutty as ever and so is Harry. Sadie Woo has become a little pet me, monster lol. I can pick her up, cuddle for a bit, put her down and reach back down to pet her, if I want. She has really grown close to me. Belle, is still very shy BUT she is trying her best to get over it. She will come up to me for a pet (more like a gentle scratch on the head for 3-4 seconds) BUT it's her efforts, she tries many times a day. You can really see her trying. I love her just the same and she is still my hand warmer at night, when we all snuggle in to bed.

Harry still visits us. He comes for breakfast religiously. The other meals are hit and miss. He's grown into "our territorial tom" and he keeps our little garden nice and safe from any other toms that may want to reek havoc. Even B.B. acknowledges he has his uses LOL.

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, that's great news about Black Betty. It's been a long wait for you to wonder if she'd ever come back around. Super bday gift!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
What a lovely birthday, cat face! Hope you get more adorations from B.B. and the rest of your girls from now on! :)

Interesting that Harry is also being protective of his domain, lol. Guess he can't let valuable resources for food and loving from humans be taken over by another tom.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Awww...Cat Face,
So happy that 'BB' has turned into a Lover again!
You've been trying so hard with her!
Yay! For Sadie Woo and Belle too!
Prince Harry knows where he's got it good! Of course, he's going to protect everyone, and his Kingdom!
(((HUGS))) for you, and PetPets for the rest!:D
Sharon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts