Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chino is 4 years old today. Time goes so quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday we were bringing baby Chino home from the shelter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
4 years old already!! :eek:

How old is he in the 4th pic, sitting on the couch? I'll have to add that to my long list of favorite Chino pics! It's funny, we always miss the cuteness when our kitties grow out of kittenhood, but I actually think Chino is cuter now than when he was a young kitten! He just melts my heart. :) That last picture...:luv

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I don't think I'd really noticed the color of his eyes before. In the second to last pic, they're a gorgeous amber. In other pics, they appear almost hazel. But usually, all I see is how remarkably soulful his eyes are.

How old is Shadow now?

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Aw, I'm sorry I had missed this thread. Chino has been a CF "hero cat" of mine for... well, I guess 4 years now.
Happy belated birthday, handsome guy.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh my gosh, little Shadow is almost 4 too? We need a smiley for someone falling over in a dead faint! I'm sure I knew that she and Chino were close in age, so I don't know why now I had it in my head that she was quite a bit younger than Chino. Maybe just Chino being so much like an older protective brother. :)

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you mean Patty. Shadow is so little and tiny that I forget she is almost the same age as Chino.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts