Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Happy Birthday! Wishing you lots of love from your boys, maybe treat you as an honorary CEO for the day rather than "just the janitor" ;)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
WooHoo!! Happy, Happy Birthday, Krissy!! :D
Hoping "The Mow", and Book, and Neelix give you LOTS of entertainment (but no messes!) Today!:p:cool:

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Thanks all! I took the day off work...and ran endless errands.

I picked us up a big old rib eye steak and 10 shrimp for dinner. All four of us will be eating high on the hog tonight!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Thanks all! I took the day off work...and ran endless errands.

I picked us up a big old rib eye steak and 10 shrimp for dinner. All four of us will be eating high on the hog tonight!
Haha! That is too awesome! :mrgreen: Lucky you (and lucky kitties!) I hope dinner is delicious and the rest of your day is fabulous! :wiggle

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Steak and shrimp sounds terrific!! I hope the three little ones left a little for you. :D

Happy Birthday from Muffs, Abby and me! :bday

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Thank you :) again all. It was a really pleasant day. All those overdue errands got done and off my shoulders.

I got my free lunch from my favorite restaurant (free entree on your birthday), my free birthday gift from Ulta(hello, best store in the universe), and my free birthday strawberries from the local grocery store. Oh yeah, and I got my got my 50% off birthday haircut from my Salon.

I set up chili in the crockpot to cook today and last night i roasted a bunch of chili-lime chicken legs to freeze and use as needed. I won't have to cook now for about a week.

I got some overdue cleaning done and made 8 month's worth of laundry detergent.

I love productive and I love it more when it doesn't cut into my precious weekends.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Indeed they did! Neelix managed to snag a big bite of horseradish cream while I was making the cocktail sauce. He walked around with his mouth open huffing for at least 5 minutes. Poor little guy, that stuff was HOT.

I have one more birthday freebie. Ruby Tuesdays emailed me a coupon for a free entree. I called and asked if I could get it to go and Yup! So I placed the order. We're eating beef again tonight! MowMow will be so happy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts