Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the great advice! :party

Finally, a thread where you don't have to ask anyone to post their blood work, including a full chemistry, CBC, and Total T4, as soon as possible!!

No numbers to run, nothing to compare, just relax and have a great day!!

:grin:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY Laurie!
And...YES! Everything Marie said!;):D

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Seriously, you are the GO TO person for medical help on all things kitty and you are *VERY* VERY* appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Happy Birthday, Laurief!
Hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and appreciation from your friends, family, and all of your sweet animals you care for. May they give you back double happiness in return for all that you do! :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
ditto! you deserve to celebrate HUGE with all the good you do for everyone here! happy bday!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Haha Marie!! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Laurie! You are a vital part of this forum and we are all SO lucky that you share your incredible knowledge with all of us. Thank you for all you do for the forum and for our kitties! I hope your birthday is fantastic.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I know I'm a little late, but I want to wish you a very happy belated birthday, laurief! You have incredible knowledge of cat health, and I have always appreciated your information, whether it's in one of my threads or not. I hope your birthday was a good one...you certainly deserve it! Thanks for all you do here for us!:party

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Thank you, everyone, for all the sweet words and well wishes. I apologize for not thanking you earlier, but I don't have time to visit the Lounge Forum, so I didn't know this thread was here until Marie sent me a PM about it today. I'm very grateful for your kindness!

This was the big 60 for me, and I've gotta tell ya, it was a toughie. I haven't blinked an eye at any of the other "decade" birthdays, but this one really got to me. Something about the word "sixty" made me feel REALLY old on my birthday, but I'm over it now. I'm back to my normal, achey, cranky self. ;-)

Thanks again, one and all, for remembering me on my Traumaday ... er ... I mean, Birthday. LOL!

Laurie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts