Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Happy Birthday to a very special person! May you find humor and joy in everything today.

I told the twins to be on their best behavior today. They said theyd try but couldnt make any promises.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Happy Birthday Marie! Here's hoping your three little angels will be on their best behavior...

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Thanks, everyone! So far, this year DOES rock! Best birthday in years! My girls love the new place, and so does their Mommy! Things are definitely looking up, and it's about time.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marie, did you move? I know you said you were looking, but I missed the fact that you moved. Just think of the new photo ops and backgrounds to take pictures of the kitties.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Happy birthday Marie! I'm glad that you and the girls are in a happy place.

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Yup, new place, moved from the 'hood to near the beach. The girls are still fascinated by the washing machine (it was outside at the old place).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice! Your place looks great and very comfortable.

Having an indoor washer/dryer means you're going to have to start looking inside each one before you do a load in case of nesting furball. I need to remember that myself!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Thanks, I still need to decorate and add some homey touches. The dryer stays shut so the light stays off, and the washer has to stay open a bit. So far, they're too intimidated by it to ever EVER go inside. But I do check every time. :grin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts