Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok, I'm a few hours early...but I am going to be busy tomorrow and didn't want to forget this, hence the early posting.

:bday:smiles:bday Sharon!

Hope your day is filled with lots of rest, love and affection from all of your lovely pets (furried or not), and that your hubby surprises you with something thoughtful! (No more banging your head or facepalms :wink:)

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and support for everyone here, new members and old. We absolutely love having you here! ((HUGS)) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Sharon.
You deserve the perfect day!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Happy Happy a birthday, Sharon! I hope it is a day of relaxation and fun. Let us know how you celebrate. Thanks for always being here with support and great information to help us out with our feline friends. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Happy Birthday Sharon! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank for being such a loyal friend and thank you for all the support that you offer everyone on CF!

:luv:bday

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
A VERY happy birthday to you, Sharon! :mrgreen: It has been a joy getting to know you these past years on the forum, we are all so lucky to have you here. I hope you have a fantastic day! :wiggle:bday

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Thanks for the B'day wishes everyone!:D
It was a quiet day, lots of lap landers, with furkids, taking turns!
I had to work that night!:rolleyes::p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts