Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bday to my cat-buddy!
Hope you have a wonderful day filled with everything you love, including kisses from your kitties! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
OMG!! :D It's your Birthday!! WOOHOO! Hoping it's a GREAT one! :p
Sharon

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thank you!!!
I was utterly spoiled today! Skye woke us up at 6 AM 'singing the song of his people' and kneading my armpit, lol!
My mom watched Nick today, so Mr. Speechie and I had a rare day out sans child. We went up to York beach Maine and to the Nubble Light. Great day to walk the shore!
Had a lovely little lunch out.
Driving home, we got to finish our sentences and complete our thoughts without our little spark plug in the car. ;)
Then we picked up our lovely boy, and I took a nap with the kitties while the boys rode bikes and ran around the woods.
Out for Thai food! Yum yum yum.
Now home to snuggle my kitties and read a bit.
It was lovely to see your messages waiting for me! Thank you!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Happy Birthday Speechie!

Don't forget Skye gave you an extra present this week as well.....worms (instead of FIP)...so it has to be a good present.

I am so happy to hear you had a fabulous day today (and spa day earlier in the week). Nothing beats being spoiled!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm always good for a giggle.;)

And, yes Mochas Mommy, Skye's present was the BEST by far!! :kittyturn:heart:eek:rcat
His coat feels better and that bony feeling down his back and hips is GONE. :razz:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts