Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paul!!
Hope it's a Great one, and your kitties give you lots of extra PURRS!
:p:D:p:D:p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Happy Birthday!

Shoot, it missed by a day though. Hope it was a grand celebration with the kitties extending their love to you.:catsm:mrgreen:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thank you so much everyone - I really appreciate the happy birthday wishes! You're all the best, each and every one of you :D I was an awesome bday,wonderful, albeit busy. I had to work a shift at my part time job, which was a bit of a drag, all while studying for my thermodynamics exam. After though, my whole family drove up to take me out to dinner and they surprised me by bringing my best friend from home with them! :) It was so great to see all of them and to hang out with my friend for a night. They also got to meet Spot for the very first time. My sisters were in love, but I think he was feeling a little shy from all the attention :p

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Darnit, I haven't been very active lately (because of college and work :() and missed it! Happy belated birthday, TranquilityBlue! :D I'm glad to hear your birthday went well, even if you had to work (which stinks!) Also... just reading thermodynamics made me squirm! Haha I can imagine that was a difficult exam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts