Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bday

Well, it's technically your b-day in a few hours for me (since I'm in PST), but hey, better early than late, right? ;)

Hope you're doing well and you get lots of loves from your feline fur babies, you deserve a bunch of lovable purrs and head butts on your special day! Take it easy on yourself; have a great day!

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tsukiyomi!!!:cool:
May it be a Wonderful one for you! Hope your 'kids' give you lots and lots of extra purrs and snuggles!
:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
217 Posts
I wanted to say thanks I've been pretty busy since than for various reasons thankfully nothing horrible (was about two inches from a car accident on the expressway the day after my birthday).

On my birthday my Aunt and Uncle came up to my apartment we talked for a while and my Uncle met Sera/spent more time around Vincent. Than we went out to eat than they went home. Poor Vincent puked up his food but he seems to be better now. They were their usual loving selves lol. Their good kitties.

Since than I've been busy with my moms birthday on 11/11 as well. She had a good one too she kept telling me she wanted to see the "Meowsers" (name for all my cats lol) so I went to her home she was happy.

Sadly found out a member of my family well their in stage 4 kidney failure not good.

Still having the depression stuff but I think that has more to do with circumstances I've been unable to change than anything else at this point since things like changing sleep schedule had no real effect (though Sera/Vincent are a lot happier with my being up earlier so that's something lol).

So overall I'm in a state of flux I guess sometimes ok, sometimes so so, sometimes depressed. Some weird physical problems suspect dehydration but could be wrong so working on that presently.

Once again though thanks everybody :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.