Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I don't feel well....

**** easter eggs.

(oh and church was entertaining. Someone cut the vicar's tie off - planned, and at the end, told all the kids to look for easter eggs during the marriage bans :lol:)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Happy Easter!!!
We will try!! It is raining (it never rains here in CO in Spring..).. we do need the moisture so I take it as a blessing!!
Here is a cute pic of Tiger, hope you don't mind!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Huge said:
I don't feel well....

**** easter eggs.

(oh and church was entertaining. Someone cut the vicar's tie off - planned, and at the end, told all the kids to look for easter eggs during the marriage bans :lol:)
LMAO...
What's wrong Huge?
I have had an ear infection for 6 days now.. ewwww

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Happy Easter to all!

HT, an ear ache for 6 days? YUCK! Have you tried to take anything for it?

I feel for you Hugh, I have had a few too many jelly beans today :dis .

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Huge said:
I think I've turned into a Cadbury's mini egg....
Ah, you *are* what you eat. ...and if that is the case, I'll become a Swedish Fish very soon.

Ha! Look what I just found at Wiki: "Today the Swedish Fish consumed in North America are made in Canada by the Cadbury Adams Company. "

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Maria, love the picture of Tiger! He looks very content.
Happy Easter to everybody. Even to those who stuff themselves on Cadbury. :D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Happy Bunny Day! Kiddo and I were up at 6:30 to go to the barn, it was business as usual. Except with more sugar. :lol: Was very nice to see that almost all our students came to lessons today! It was a beautiful day to ride.

Hope everyone had a good one!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I've just found a picture of a statue of a nude Jesus in a "on the cross" pose.

It's made entirely out of chocolate.

I don't think my day is going to get much better than that, so I'm going to bed.

Night.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! All I can say is I'm soooo full............oh, and I've officially overdosed on Reeses chocolate and peanut butter eggs! :lol:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Leazie said:
Happy Easter to all!

HT, an ear ache for 6 days? YUCK! Have you tried to take anything for it?

I feel for you Hugh, I have had a few too many jelly beans today :dis .
I have been on antibiotics for 6 days!! 8O

·
Registered
990 Posts
I did okay on the chocolate, but with two big Easter meals I just about had to be rolled home.....

I was pleasantly surprised when my mother-in-law remembered that her sons and daughters-in-law are trying to eat healthy, so instead of making Easter baskets for us, she made them for her grandcats! She got each of them a few toys and cans of Evo, so now Fern and Fergie are really happy with Grandma!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
Ditto, White Kitties. I have Cadbury caramel/choc. eggs, my favorites, and I haven't had one. I made PB fudge and English toffee, and haven't tasted them yet. I ate far too much dinner. Ooooooo, was I full!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Got caught up with current events, turns out my youngest sister has a cat,now- Anastasia. :blackcat BTW,Jeanie,I was referring to that great American institution,the biscuit toss. Instead of PASSING the biscuits,you TOSS em.

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
OH! My parents ( and I) would never have allowed that! My parents were British, and my father was over 50 when I was born. He believed children should be seen and not heard, and should NEVER throw the biscuits! :lol: Heaven help a child who tried it! 8O We weren't even allowed to talk at the table. :(

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Well,I have to admit the biscuit-toss,intro'd by my stepmom was a nice addition to the dinner hour,and holiday meals . Heaven knows we NEED a laugh or 2. 8O Andrea,my youngest sister (stepsister technically) did pitted olives on her fingertips.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts