Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago this evening, something very exciting happened in my life. I went to PetSmart and came back several hundered dollars poorer, with a carload of supplies and two bags, each containing a small furry animal who proceeded to take over my apartment as though they'd lived their all their lives:

Over the past year I've gotten to watch them grow from rambunctious cat teenagers who didn't know the meaning of the word, "No" and didn't understand that they're not allowed on the table or to play with my hair. Now they're lovely 1.5 year old, grown-up cats, who know perfectly well they're not supposed to jump on the table or attack my hair (but do it anyway from time to time to get my attention.)

Misty still seems astonished by the spaces her sister can squeeze into. Hmm, look where Stormy's got to now... maybe I can get her out again?

Hmm, this lump is about the size of my sister, it smells like my sister... Misty has learned many things about life in my apartment, but the importance of moving when I start to make the bed isn't one of them.

Happy anniversary, ladies. May it be the first of many to come.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Happy Anniversary! What gorgeous kitties! :luv

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
They're so cute together! I was at Petsmart yesterday and saw a couple holding two sibling kittens, and I really hope they took them home like you did. Your kitties look like they have a lot of toys and things to do! The lump under the covers is hilarious.

·
Registered
21 Posts
lol, the lump under the covers sooooo reminds me of my kitty. They are beautiful cats. They look so big and healthy. Congrats on your anniversary. May many more healthy happy years with them come your way! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Happy Anniversary of the Luckiest Day of your Life Misty & Stormy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts