Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's been exactly one year to the day that Momo came to live with us. She was about 4-5 months old and already pregnant. I like to call her my "day late birthday present" because my birthday is April 23 and we got her on the 24th. I don't have any recent pictures of her, but she pretty much looks the same, except she's longer and leaner. She looks like she's light as a feather, but don't let that fool you. She is deceptively solid. She has helped filled the void left by Smokey, who we lost three months before she came. I truly believe he sent her to me. She's not the most affectionate of cats, but she will headbutt my hand and give it gentle little licks, with the occasional love nips thrown in. You can't tell in this picture, but she has the most brilliant green eyes and though she is all gray, she has dark gray stripes on her tail.

I love my little girl with my whole heart. Thank you, Momo, for being who you are. I wouldn't have it any other way. :heart:heart

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
look at all those lovely black and white and gray kitties you have! you are one lucky mommy. so glad there's so much love in your house. happy bday!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
look at all those lovely black and white and gray kitties you have! you are one lucky mommy. so glad there's so much love in your house. happy bday!
Thank you! :)

I do feel very lucky to have my kitties. We started off with just one and literally two weeks later, we jumped to three. Midnight was pregnant when we took her in and she gave birth two weeks later to four kittens. Sadly, two of them were stillborn. :-( We kept her surviving kittens, both boys, and named them Star and Lucky. Star was so named because the way his eyes and the blaze on his head looked reminded me of a star. Lucky was so named because when he was born, he was barely breathing and had a faint heartbeat. I suctioned the fluid from his mouth and massaged his little body to clear him up. His tiny mew was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.