Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :wiggle :mrgreen:
One year ago today we were driving to Maine to pick up our lovely Skye. Truly it was a leap of faith that he would be the right fit for Pazu, for my son Nick,....
And what a happy ending for all of us :mrgreen:
Also, Skye is a leap year baby, so we celebrate his birthday on the 28 the this year! He is 7!
What a joy he is!

·
Banned
243 Posts
Dear Skye,
A very Happy Gotcha Day!

You do not look a day over 2 yrs old!!!

I remember that day very well. I am sure you do also. Your new mom took you to your forever home.

Your mommy, daddy and 2 brothers love you very much; especially your 2 legged brother, Nick.

You make all of them very happy! You give them so much love, laughs and cuddles...
I hope you get lots of smelly fishy food! and all the treats you want today!
And many presents!!

love,

:bday :heart

:party

Artie (and his mom)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yay! Happy happy gotcha day, Skye! I know I vividly remember you going through the process of adopting Skye, and the entire forum waited anxiously as you brought him home to see if he was a good fit... and I am just so happy he is such a great fit, for you, Pazu, Nick, and for Skye! Skye is just such a gorgeous boy, that picture of your son holding him is my favorite :D

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, Skye!
WOW! Hard to believe a year already! You're a Very Special Cat, you helped heal a whole family!
To many more "Gotcha Days"!:p:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Congratulations on your Gotcha Day! May you and your family have many more blessed years with your handsome boys Skye and Pazu! :)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Wow, it's been a full year already! He couldn't have been a more perfect fit with your family - all comfy with Pazu, and the pic of Nick holding him is precious! (though I must say that Nick looks a bit happier than Skye :p)

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Aww! How wonderful all this turned out. One whole year! Whodathunkit?? Happy, happy day Skye - you have been a blessing to all of us!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!! We are so blessed to have our sweet kitties!! Pazu gave Skye some sneaky snuggles lol...practically sat on him...

:jump:jump

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Thanks everyone!! We are so blessed to have our sweet kitties!! Pazu gave Skye some sneaky snuggles lol...practically sat on him...

:jump:jump
OMG. They are both so adorable, but Pazu's face is just the most expressive, amazingly adorable kitty face I've ever seen! I wish I could just squeeze his cute cheeks! :luv

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG. They are both so adorable, but Pazu's face is just the most expressive, amazingly adorable kitty face I've ever seen! I wish I could just squeeze his cute cheeks! :luv
:thumb Pazu has such a kitten face! I know I love to torture him with kisses:wink:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Skye has turned into a gorgeous kitty, and Pazu's got such an adorable, innocent expression all the time. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts