Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been one year since Sebastian came into my life!

I'd been toying with the idea of getting a cat, but wasn't sure if I was ready for the commitment of an International kitty move. My local friend said that he knew a "pet market" that was nearby, so we went over there. It was actually just a couple people in an ally with cages. Only one woman had just one kitty. He was so teeny and she had him in a birdcage. It was freezing outside and he was shivering. All he had to eat was a bowl of rice. It melted my heart, I bought him for $2. She tried to put him in a grocery bag so I could take him home, but I put him in my coat and carried him off and named him Sebastian and it was love at first mew.

Here are some pics of my baby:

A few days after he came home

So playful!

And sweet :)

:luv

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Awww, poor little baby! What a cutie pie! Who wouldn't have fallen in love with him!

I'm so glad you found each other! :luv

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Robin that is the sweetest story!

That first picture of you in the alley and the bird cage in the background was his first baby picture! His eyes look scared and sad.That face would melt any heart! His eyes in the other picture show how you changed his life!

Happy Birthday Sebastian!
:bday

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, it was so sad! We both got lucky that day :) Whenever he misbehaves I remind him of where he came from and how spoiled he's become...I don't think he has any idea what I'm blabbering about!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts