Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob is thrilled with life right now!! His kids (hubby's adult kids) are here for a week and he is a new man. He especially loves his Joey and would go live with him if he could.

Some of the other kids aren't quite so happy with having company, but most are now starting to warm up over the last day. Molly will sneak up and sit by the cellar door and run if anyone moves, poor thing.

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
Awwww, that's so sweet!

Poor Molly. All my girls are scaredy-cats, too. They hear people talking outside in the parking lot and run under the bed.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm sorry, Leazie, could we have a quick explanation? I have a feeling that when you use "kids" that you're sometimes talking about humans and sometimes talking about cats, and I'm afraid that your post has me completely lost. Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with all the threads lately. :) So who is Bob?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry. Bob is our first cat. He came to live with us when Wendy and Joey (hubby's skin kids) were still at home. Bob has loved Joey from the very first day he came home.

The other "kids" are the rest of the cats in the house. I don't know how you can't read my mind and understand the interchangeable way I talk about the beings around me <grin>.

Btw, we named the kitty Bob because he has a bobtail. We are so creative..lol.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Bob is a great name for a cat! Isn't it funny how some cats will attach themselves to certain people? We had a cat growing up that loved my brother like that. She always used to sleep in his armpit.

How long does Bob get to enjoy Joey's company?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Who's Bob??!!! BOB is only one of the coolest cats on CF! Leazie............I was so excited to see this thread, expecting that when I opened it, there would be pictures of our cute little Bob! Imagine my disappointment!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts