Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
How cute they are! If I tried something like that with my semi-feral I'd not be able to post a picture until maybe Halloween, recovering from scratches! :D Happy Fourth to you, and I hope the celebration doesn't scare everyone. Bang bang bang...

We are in a dry spell so fireworks make me anxious. I have the hose ready, for my neighbors (we live in the woods) always shoot off great big rocket things and the sparks come tumbling down everywhere. So unnerving - although pretty.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
They all look so adorable!

Eldercat, we are in a dry spell too and some of the communities nearby have cancelled their fireworks shows due to that. Unfortunately that doesn't stop the neighbors from setting them off.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Wow, your three are always the best-dressed on this forum! :) They also have the sweetest faces, lol.

Happy 4th to you, Mark and your 3 furkids!

Kinda dry (for Seattle) here as well, though we've had a few sprinkles...it's also humid here, which isn't normal. I just don't want a thunderstorm brewing which can increase lightning strikes! Supposed to rain tomorrow, but honestly, the "rain" sometimes means "mist" to me! Lol.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Happy 4th to you all too!
What adorable nail covers and clothing for your fur-babies. What a testament to their love and trust in you that you can get that on them! I'd be in Emergency if I tried that on any of my Pudds.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Amelia as always looking so pretty and like a princess!

Riley and Allie have a resigned look of 'oh no, here we go again!'

At an old job, we had some American's visiting at the start of July - they seemed surprised we werent celebrating...

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Well, a little late to the party...:eek:

Your furkids are all adorable! Amelia always has the cutest collars on. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts