Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a beautiful sunny day out! The finches and chickadees were singing like crazy when I went out to the barn this morning, and I just now looked up from my laptop to see 4 pretty little deer in the back yard. There's one big doe, and 3 little fawn from last summer. It's a good day! Gonna head out, and go for a drive, have to run some errands. It's nice to have a sunny day for once, we've had more gloom than sun lately.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far! :)

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
Morning people. Ugh.

:grin:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Very sunny here too, bright blue sky....but it sucks you into thinking it's nice out...it's not...freezing and windy.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sunny here too, BUT! This is the view from the window just to the left of the computer monitor. Temp is 14 and there is still the problem of this snow stuff. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
It's only 65 here. That's perfect!

We're supposed to be in the mid-70's some time this week.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It made it up to 35 degrees here, a nice sunny day for a drive. On my way home, got a call from hubby, the boss gave him a nice raise!! Woot Woot!!!!!

We traveled about 3 1/2 hours east a couple weekends ago, and they hardly had any snow. We definitely have more out my way. It's melting again though, and my driveway is mud mud mud, with a giant lake right in the middle thanks to a ginormous pot hole! :p

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
I think you people who live up in Minnesota, Wisconsin and the negative temperature winter areas must enjoy the coming of spring more then anyone else! It would be like coming out of a long cold bleak tunnel into paradise. Northeast Ohio gets cold and snow but not like that!

Also my snow drops and crocuses have bloomed! :kittyturn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts