Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Casey.

I have 9 cats and I live in the mountains of N. California with the best boyfriend in the world. I was, up until very recently, teching at an emergency vet doing overnight shifts. They were bought out and plan to close so we were all left unemployed. I am now not sure if I want to go back and do day practice or seek out something else. I really like emergency and going back to the routine spay and neuters, ear problems, anal glands, nail trims, dentals, flea and heartworm prevention just doesn't spike my interest anymore! Plus my love of dogs lessens as the years go by.

I got all my cats through work one way or another. Most of them came to me under 4 weeks old and most were bottle babies. I have the most spoiled cats I know and they are all very well taken care of. Our 'max' is now 9 cats. Had 7 until my neighbor found a litter that mama ditched and the BF begged me to keep them. We did rehome 1 to a coworker.

I LOVE taking pics of them and cant wait to share and see more kitty pics!

:eek:rcat

I guess this describes us well. Silly kitten.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Hi Casey! Great looking family of cats. Do they all get along with each other?
I've got six and that is a houseful for me. :)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hi! Gorgeous kitties you got there! I'm an overnight ER tech too, in fact, off to my shift here in a few minutes! I hope you find something you enjoy soon. Are there no other ERs in the area? Perhaps a specialty practice?

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Welcome! Lots of us are horse lovers too soif you wanted to post a horsie pic or dozen in the lounge we wouldn't mind :wink

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They all get along with the exception of a few tifts between 2 of them. I think its because one likes to go hang out with the ferals and neighbor cats.

They all also eat out of the same bowl. Its like one of those feeders that holds maybe 10lbs of food. The feeder is inside and they all come in to eat. In spring and summer they all usually like being outside but once cold and rain hits they pretty much all sleep inside at night and go out in the morning. A few become lazy housecats over winter though! haha.

Jazzy- a polydactyl black smoke tabby is pretty neurotic and acts like she doesn't like everyone but she's harmless.

Jazzy and Tots-one of my torbies and my first bottle baby ever.

Nubbin- my tail-less torbie.

This is Dougie

·
Registered
19 Posts
oh they are all stunning! Nubbin's colors are beautiful ... I had a cat with those same colors growing up so I'm a bit partial LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts