Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing for Valentine's Day. I keep telling them I'm going to go home, eat a special dinner, open a nice bottle of wine, and then cuddle up on the couch with my loves and watch a movie.

Of course I haven't explained that the special dinner is raw Chicken breast/chicken wings for Book, Egg Shell powder and raw chunk beef for MOwMOw and Pot roast for me.... and my loves are cats.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Lol, sounds like my night. It's so funny because in the mornings Mystique is usually cuddled up in the crook of my arm and Sunny is purring away in between my husband and I. I kiss Mystique and say good morning to Sunny, and then my husband finally gets a good morning. We laugh about it, but he doesn't care - he loves them too.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
LOL, sounds a lot like my night. I'll have Monkey sitting on one side of me staring at me while I eat, acting like he hasn't eaten in days (immediately after a meal, mind you). Scout will be snoring on the other side of me, occasionally giving me the evil eye for interrupting his slumber. No idea what to watch though. A good slasher movie sounds about right. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts