Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Harley to work today and gave her a lion's cut. She's been having trouble grooming all that chest hair so we did more then the typical rear and feet shave. Poor cat doesn't realize what happened to her and then when she comes home she get the third degree from the others. She's still a little woozy from the sedation and is mad at the world. Can't wait for Cad to come inside and see his reaction to her.

Hey! Where's my sister? I'm the one that's supposed to off her in the middle of the night!

I'm her you big dingbat! I may be drunk, but I know who I am.

Where'd my fur go? Maybe if I glue it back on Crathes and Murphie will believe I'm actually me.

Then again they are just stupid boys plus Murphie's also a dog, poor fellow.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Reminds me of Twinkie, he just got a shavedown during Spring Break. Now your kitty really has cow splotches on her skin

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
He looks beautiful! I love his patterning, and I love the look of lion cut cats! I clip off a big old tom cat every 6 months, and I just did him on Thursday, he's such a sweetheart!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I love her cow splotches also. She's got a tiny white one on her back that I thought was a piece I'd shaved off at least that was til I tried to brush it off. Personally I think the lion cut looks hilarious so now if I need a good laugh I know where to go for the next couple of months. Fortunately no hairballs since they all love to get a treat of cat lax occasionally. Just mats that wouldn't stay away despite brushing and self grooming. The hair right under her chin had gotten so long that she was having a hard time grooming it. She'd lick and her tongue would end before the fur which would actually cause the mats so...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts