Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a harness for my future kitten. I have not been able to find one that is small enough. I was thinking of getting one that is for a ferret. They have a few @ Petco and a local petstore, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one for a kitten?

I know they make harness that are adjustable and would probably be small enough to fit a kitten, but I don't like this type of harness. I want one that will be more secure.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
My local petmsart have kitten harnesses - they actually have more kitten harnesses than cat ones. I bought one when we had the kitten at work to stop him running into the warehouse and getting hurt my the machines etc.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
icklemiss21 said:
My local petmsart have kitten harnesses - they actually have more kitten harnesses than cat ones. I bought one when we had the kitten at work to stop him running into the warehouse and getting hurt my the machines etc.
I don't have a petsmart by me. :( I have not been able to find any kitten harness that I like. They only harness I can find is like the one that I posted in my ohter post and I refuse to use those.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I would try any independent shops or maybe ebay?

Just to give you an idea of size... the kitten we had in the office (I just measured his last harness that was still in my desk drawer fit to size :cry: :cry: :cry: was 6.75" around the neck and 9.5" around the tummy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts