Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in another thread, but I haven't got any responses yet. I didn't know anything was wrong with hartz products. I used hartz flea and tick drop last night. Then I read the post and went to the website about it.

I tried to clean as much of it off the cats as I could. There is NO way I can get them in the bath. The last time they got baths it took three people to get it done :( I wiped them down a few times now.

It has been 9 hours since I put it on. If something was going to happen would I have seen a reaction by now?

I used the biospot treatment on them a bunch of times and never had any problems. Then I read in a thread last night that isn't good either.

I feel bad for not researching this properly. I'm definitly going to use advantage or something like that from now on.

Can someone help? I don't want to think they are free and clear and then be shocked if something happens.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the vet and they said if they did not experience any reactions within the first 24 hours they should be OK.

Were are at 23 1/2 hours and they all three seem to be fine. Thank god!

I didn't get any sleep last night. I just kept checking on them to make sure they were all OK. I hope to get some sleep tonight. They should all hop into bed when I get there in a few minutes :D

1 - 2 of 6 Posts