Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know her last post mentioned her life changes and move. I pm'd her the 1st of June to check in on her since all I had before was her work e-mail, and I didn't figure that would be up anymore.

Just concerned. Has anyone talked to her?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Nope. I was thinking about her the other day when someone posted about where were some of our members. I can't recall when she said she was moving though. I know it has been quite a while though.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Okay, this is incredibly bizarre (and thoughtful by the way!) but I have not logged on here in a few months and i just come on today and see that this message was posted just a day or so ago.

I am living in florida now. The short version of my story is that i broke things off with the live-in longterm boyfriend in Chicago and moved back to florida. Was really busy getting stuff organized and finding a job and an apartment and now getting my son enrolled in school, etc.

We have a really nice place in the orlando area and I have Ava and Franny with me. He and Addison really took to one another and he wanted to keep her. Franny and Addy were fighting an awful lot since Addy became quite the bully when it came to food, etc. so all in all it worked out well.

I drove the uhaul down myself towing my car behind, with child, dog, cat and hamster in the front. SHEESH. The cat was in a carrier on the floor, Ava was in a doggie seatbelt in the middle. It was quite an interesting time. I was so excited that I drove straight through without stopping. It took me about 22 hours because i got stuck in Tennesse in nasty traffic, but it was worth it.

My son's dad decided to move back this way too, so he's about an hour away and he gets to see him on weekends, so it all worked out well. The ex and I talk nearly everyday and we are best of friends, but i just decided it wasn't the right fit and we parted on very good terms.

That about sums it up......Oh and then by the time i got down here my computer crapped out on me and i hadn't had one until last week. Hence the reason I dropped off the face of the earth.

How is everyone?
What's the latest scoops? I can't possibly read through all of posts, so give me all the good stuff guys!

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I'll start, but that's a big order! You know Dawn had her baby, right? Gabreille (Aeki Muffinhands) is back in college, Padunk graduated, and is looking for a job in his field, Ioana is on vacation, Queen of the Nile has been accepted into Vet school, so doesn't post often, Annissa is expecting, Seashell found a wonderful home for her ill father, Payge got her Bengal kitten, and plans to breed her some day. That's a beginning! :)

OK, NEXT! :D

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Wow, Jeanie! So much has happened. That seemed like the longest pregnancy ever. Dawn if you are reading this...(belated) congrats!!

Gabrielle...good for you for going back to school. Hey Rob...if you decide to head out to Chicago, let me know I left the agency on very good terms.

Annissa - congrats...what's your due date?

Queen of the Nile is in vet school....hmm, can't really think of a more perfect fit!

Seashell, you must be so relieved to have found a wonderful solution!!

Payge, congrats on the bengal...can anyone point me in the direction of those pictures? I know they are out there somewhere.

Anyone else????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts