Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! Patrick just bought me a 100 gallon fish tank, with two premium filters, two premium airpumps, a premium heater, an awesome custom wood stand, with the hood and lights etc. I didn't dare hope for it, heck I was gonna be happy with a 30 gallon to house my green spotted puffer i'm gonna get which is its minimum requirements. The only fish tank for sale in the paper was a 100 gallon for $300. Patrick had told me my limit was $100 so I had scoured every single paper, and thrift store for 100 miles. Nada over 10 gallons. Anyways he said to call the people with the $300 tank and ask if we could go see it. So with my hopes starting to rise we went over. I fell in love with it instantly, the guy lived in a seriously rich neighborhood and had everything imaginable. So we had him show us everything work which it did, and Patrick talked him down to $220. You can't see it, but i've got a HUGE grin on my face right now. I love my man. He's the best man in the whole world.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man am I glad it came with one of those vacuums/pumps you can attach to your sink faucet and just turn it on to fill it. I can't imagine carrying 100 buckets :lol: We got the filters up and running, but one seems to have a small leak, so I gotta hit the specialty store tomorrow to see what they have thats aquarium safe to caulk it with. It needs new suction cups for the heater, they are hard now from lack of use. I put the rock formations he had in it, and freaked out for half a second cause I thought the tank had tons of leaks, turns out the air bubbles were from the rocks :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Lucky, lucky you! Will it be a salt water tank? You people are such a bad influence on me. You know I can't get an acquarium, because one will become eleven before I know it! I used to have an automatic water changer too. I had so many tanks, I was busy keeping them up too many hours. I loved the automatic changer!

You have a keeper, Payge! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts