Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that a few simple clicks from us add up to bring bowls of food for animals that need them so much. It is very simple - and yet it will help more animals go to bed safely with their tummy full each time. Many of us have the link in our signatures and there is also a sticky in the Lounge. Do it every day and it will be even more worthwhile. Thank you in animals' name for visiting the Animal Rescue Site :

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I just clicked and found that you were helping to remind people! We should have a "committee" of volunteers who will post reminders! You don't have to sign up. Just post a reminder! GREAT!

Sadly, I got an email from a friend telling me the Animal Rescue Site is not getting the number of clicks it should have to feed more shelter animals. Please click! When you come to the Cat Forum, go to the Lounge first! Click at the top of the page. If you forget, you'll be reminded (we hope) by the members' signatures. You can add the site to your signature too. :D

edit/typo

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is wonderful of you to be clicking.
Yes, we can start a thread each time an older one goes to the bottom so that we keep new members informed as well. Or we can keep bumping the old ones up. Jeanie is an inspiration in that aspect :D
I am clicking almost each time I look at my signature and I have also started a similar thread on the dog forum. I will also include it in my e-mails. It is so simple and yet brings so much.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hmmm i was wondering ya think If I create a website i could get free meals ???? :p

just clicked......

·
Registered
465 Posts
Jeanie said:
Only if the picture in your signature is you and your twin! :wink:
Here I go to the top of the page. I have to click on the Animal Rescue Site to feed some shelter animals! (But I have a nice fat mouse for Bengal Cat!)

mmmmmmmm yummmy mices
I'll tear those mieces to pieces

1 - 20 of 889 Posts