Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a thread about people's first names, and that reminded me of an old thread I had. I gave gold stars to the people who put their first names in their signatures. the joke being that I am a teacher, and teachers always give gold stars. First names are so much more friendly!
Well, I got this PM from Brynn today. :)

From Brynn
To Jeanie

Well, I added my name to my sig...'though it wasn't necessary.....
So, Just waiting for my gold star.

Thank you, Brynn. You are the first to earn your star! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Jeanie, I think you're unfair... I've had my name in my sig since day one and I never got a star then or now... *POUTS* :D

·
Banned
316 Posts
I always put my name in my sig on the forums I belong to!

I think it makes it a little more personal......your Username tells a little bit about you......you can tell that I have a cat with allergies...either that or I'm allergic to them! (which I am....but medication helps there)

But I'm just plain ol' Jen!

Yay, now we know Jen better! Whoops, where am I? I don't belong in here! Sorry, Jen.

Jeanie

·
Registered
572 Posts
Jeanie said:
JJ, you wouldn't fib to the teacher, would you? :wink:

Tim, would that be fair? Now, behave, please!
Nope, I wouldn't fib! JJ is my name! :p It does stand for something, but I've never gone by what it stands for, not even in school! I thought about just legally changing my name to JJ since I only go by it, but decided not to. :roll:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
chris06516 said:
I don't have a sig :cry: . I just sign my name each time I post. Not sure how to make a sig......

Chris
Click on "Profile" and under the banned labeled "Profile Information" there is a large text box and to the left it says "Signature:". Just put what you want in there.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts