Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, who?

All of my life :!: I have been told I look exactly like Valerie Bertinelli. I am close to her age, and this comparison started when she first appeared on that 70's sitcom "One Dat at a Time". If you are wondering, here is a site with her pics through the years: http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/b ... ertinelli/
I apparently grew to look even more like her as time passed and have had people stop me in public to ask if I am her! I don't see it as much as others do. My hubby says that is one of the reasons he married me...he had a crush on her all of his life. :roll:

My hubby, on the other hand, looks ALOT like Alan Alda did during the early M*A*S*H years, except for his lips - those he got from young Elvis! http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1369/M ... da,%20Alan
I wonder if he will look A.A. when he gets to be the age A. A. is today? :lol:

Anyone else? C'mon...I know you're out there! :wink:

·
Banned
804 Posts
Angelina Jolie

I thought it would be fun to go to the Tomb Raider premiere with my hair braided and people kept looking at me funny. The ticket guy told me i looked like a young "Tomb Raider"

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I've only had 2 comparisons.

A college friend Jane told me one day I look like Nicole Kidman, and my best friend shrieked and said, "You're right!!" I don't see it.

Another close friend always says I look like the girl from Meet Joe Black - Claire Forlani (had to look her name up). She says my facial expressions are all the same, and my fiance Eric agrees. Her web site: link

Edit to add:
Oh, and a former coworker always used to say Eric looks like Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys. He HATED that! LOL. I think it's the hair and nose. :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I don't think my looks have been compared to anyone else, but all the men in my boyfriend's family have a famous "twin."

Joel looks like Ben Stiller.
His dad looks like Larry David.
His grandpa looks like Vincent Price.

It is really weird...

·
Registered
449 Posts
When I was in highschool and still was a blond. whenever I wore a baggy shirt to hide my chest people on the street would insist that I was one of the Hanson Brothers

·
Banned
316 Posts
Drew Barrymore a few years ago.

It was freaky.

I'd be shopping in the mall and strangers would run up to me and say it. It started to creep me out after a while.

But it was right when the first Charlei's Angels came out....and I must admit....I did look like her then.....our hair was identical (color and all). So was our smile and the way we had our eyebrows done.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
I've never been told I look like anyone, but my boyfriend kind of resembles The Rock. If you look at a high school picture of him (The Rock) compared to Erik, you can see the resemblance in some of their features.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jen! If my hubby ever reads this thread he will probably be calling you :lol: (just kidding) Drew Barrymore is another of his "boyhood fantasy girls"...her and Janet Jackson. :sad I can pull-off the Valerie B look-alike to a tee, but couldn't even think about resembling Janet. :lol:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Someone the other day told me I look like Sheryl Crow. It's the first time I've ever been told I resemble anyone (not even "hey you look like my friend so and so") I don't see it at all... I think the woman was crazy. (I was at a bus stop at the time...)

EDIT to add comparison pics ;)

lol

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I've often been told I look like Julia Roberts-it's the hair.

I've been told by quite a few people when I've had my hair up that I look like Demi Moore-mainly in the profile

My dad looked just like Tom Brokaw. He flew a lot for his job, and on a few occasions he had people come up to him and ask for an autograph.

I also have an uncle that looks a lot like Tom Hanks

Jennifer

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I suffered many transformations therefore been told that I looked like the following well-known people:
Oliver Hardy (from "Laurel and Hardy")- when I was little, the older "mean boys" called me that :roll:
Paganel - from the movie "The Children of Captain Grant". He is the French cartographer that accompanies the family in their exploits; one of my girlfriends's idea 8O
Nana Mouskouri - when I grew up, let my hair grow and changed my glasses :lol:
I really don't/didn't see it..and especially the first two comparisons :evil:

haha it was all in good fun regardless :lol:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Hana said:
xilt said:
My spouse looks like Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn Strider in Lord of the Rings:

I don't look like anyone. :lol:
Umm...would you mind if I borrowed him? :D :lol:
At the very least a photo!!!!

Viggo is gorgeous! Your hubby must be handsome guy. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've been told that my smile is like Julia Roberts'. I've also been told that I look like Cindy Crawford and Eva Longoria. It's always just those two.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts