Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my flowers :wink: , three months old now.
Two of them have gone to other families, and two will alway stay here with mommy and with me.
Why do they always go to sleep in my pots!!! They can choose a place in all the garden!! My poor flowers... :cry: I have given up trying to save them

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anna-

I always enjoy your pics. They are always great, too! Which ones are you going to keep again? Both Neko and Spidi remind me of my Little Guy (Wittle).

I think you will find (at least we did) that as they get older they lose interest in your potted plants. They did terrorize them till they were about 1 yr old. Those pics in the flower pots cracked me up.

Thanks, and keep them coming.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Awww, the little one is still trying to nurse! I haven't seen those unusual flowers around but they are very very cute, especially the red flower :lol:

·
Registered
917 Posts
the kitty in the first pic always cracks me up so much... it looks so worried!

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
I love Wendy. She is going to be so beautiful when she is full grown. Does Bimba push Neko away when he tries to nurse or does she still let him? It's very cute either way!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coco & little guy said:
Which ones are you going to keep again?
The ones you see in the pictures above! Neko and Wendy! (and my Bimba-love of course)

faile said:
it looks so worried!
I know she always looks worried and sad, but she's the sweetes kitty I ever had with me! :wink:

queen of the nile said:
Does Bimba push Neko away when he tries to nurse or does she still let him?
30 seconds, and then she pushes them away... they're really to big now! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts