Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Scotty went ahead and took mine down for me. I didn't really have a choice. :roll:

Luckily, it's a small 3ft artificial tree and it was after Christmas.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I got the box out to take mine down this morning and by the time I got back into the living room to the tree it was on its side and Magnum is hanging from it for dear life and the TV - which it had almost pushed of its stand is dangling held by one corner on a wall - and there was me complaining that the walls in this place are slanted - they saved my new TV!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I took mine down the last day of vacation (1/3). I missed it immediately - there's something so cozy about a lit up tree in the living room.

I'm hoping to dissuade my husband from taking down the porch lights and wreaths, though. They're white lights, and the wreaths are very minimalist, and I don't see any reason why they can't all stay up throughout the cold, snowy winter months...unless the wreaths turn orange.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are the worst....the oputdoor lights stay up all year round!
We just plug them back in at the Holidays! heheee!
I also have the box here to put the tree stuff away....but I bet it will take me another months or so.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
We haven't gotten around to taking down our pathetic little 3-foot tree off the piano yet (small one due to the cats!) but the cats have managed to remove a few ornaments here and there for us. :roll:

·
Registered
368 Posts
ospunkyo said:
I took mine down the last day of vacation (1/3). I missed it immediately - there's something so cozy about a lit up tree in the living room.
I'm exactly the same - mine came down the last day of holidays, and the room seemed so empty... I'm just getting used to it not being there. But it had to come down - i can't get back to my normal routine and work with it still standing...

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Ours is still up but we don't turn on the lights for it much anymore. I remember a long time ago, my parents didn't take down the Christmas tree till June

1 - 20 of 25 Posts