Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you tried the Cats Pride Fresh & Light litter? Did you like it? It is suppose to be 25% lighter than regular scoopable litter. I just ordered this for my cat. It seems to get good reviews for clumping and little to no dust. I ordered it from Walmart. They have a 27 pound box for $11.98 and it has free shipping if you spend more than $50.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well I bought some of this litter and I really like it. It clumps really well and I would say it is pretty much dust free. I bought the scented and it really is a light scent not strong at all. I will keep using this litter. I can't beat having a 37 pound box shipped for free from Walmart (if I spend $50) right to my door step. I ordered 4 boxes of the litter and one bag of treats to get to $50 for the free shipping.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've used it a few times. The first time I thought it was great; odor control,clumping and most important (for me) no dust. But the next couple boxes I bought were very dusty. I stopped using it and still have a full unused box sitting in the garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts