Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya, im carly, from the UK (think what you like lol) My 17yr old cat had to be put to sleep two weeks ago :cry: she was a wonderful cat who loved everyone. Im getting two new kittens now and they are fantastic, i will put piccys up :lol: glad i found this forum because i am a cat mad gal! i have always treated every one of my cats like they are my children and i dont intend to stop :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Wild_kitten said:
i have always treated every one of my cats like they are my children and i dont intend to stop :D
Me too!!

Welcome to the forum Carly. I've seen that avatar before somewhere, I must not be in tune with everything, is that Catwoman :?:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I would put the whole rubber industry to work to get me one of those catwoman latex costumes, so I think I pass (don't have the money). But at heart I'm a catwoman with long legs and wasp thin waist.

Oh, sorry, I got carried away.... WELCOME!!!!!!! :D

Sorry to hear about your old cat, but great news on the new kittens!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehehe! thankyou! Foxy was well loved and im gonna make sure the kittens appreciate her piccys around my room :) i know she'll be happy about it too seeing as they are rescued ones so i know that she'll be looking down on them and helping me care for them :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts