Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ear main cat "Moses" has been diagnosed with severe abdominal cancer and will have to be put to sleep very soon. Some of you may remember ears she was one of the early members of cat forum. Due to circumstances in her life she had to move across the country and leave her cats in the care of her mother. Recently she was able to reclaim her cats only to discover that Moses was terminally ill. If you remember Ears and want to send condolences her e mail is:
[email protected] Regards, Don and Miss Kitty and Lauren

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
don said:
Ear main cat "Moses" has been diagnosed with severe abdominal cancer and will have to be put to sleep very soon. Some of you may remember ears she was one of the early members of cat forum. Due to circumstances in her life she had to move across the country and leave her cats in the care of her mother. Recently she was able to reclaim her cats only to discover that Moses was terminally ill. If you remember Ears and want to send condolences her e mail is:
[email protected] Regards, Don and Miss Kitty and Lauren
i remember Ear. she is a good member of the site. it's very sad what happened to Moses. i feel for her :cry:

when things work out better for her i hope to see her back around the site

1 - 2 of 2 Posts