Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morse is a good kitty, uninterested in people food. However, I just caught him stealing for the first time. You would think he would steal tuna, or chicken, or something else vaguely cat related, but no. His first 'stealing experience' was olive juice. He jumped up and licked up the olive juice, and is now making it hard for me to type as it is all over my fingers. BAD KITTY!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome to the club. My guys don't know olive "juice", but they love to lick the outside of an olive oil bottle whenever I use it, catching whatever small amounts dribble down. My female, Snowball, can sit right next to my meals, giving them an occasional sniff, but she is totally disinterested in stealing anything. Not so Hersh and Little Hersh, whom I still have to fend off every single meal. Snowball helps by playing sentry on the kitchen table. By now she knows I don't like their forays, so she shoos them away.

If I drop anything on the kitchen floor, I have approximately two seconds, max, to grab it before one of them is all over it. Their vigilance is eternal!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts