Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo died yesterday of infection at age 6 months. I knew Milo since he was a four-month old kitten. Milo (and his brother) hated living in the shelter and was very hissy. I spent a lot of time holding him in my arms and I knew Milo was just misunderstood. Sadly, no one adopted Milo as a cute kitten.

Milo went out to foster and was instantly a happy cat. He came back to the shelter for adoption and he was miserable again.

All Milo wanted was a home but he never got that.

I'll miss you Milo. You deserved a better life.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Know that he had you. Some poor animals never feel any love at all.
I wish for a world where all the cats & dogs have someone to love

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
:crying: i'm so sorry to hear this. Milo, i will be thinking of you. you were too young. let the memory of bigjim comforting you with his love carry you safely to the rainbow bridge where you will be happy and healthy and playful. your person will find you when you are ready to return to earth once again. XOXO to you and bigjim.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Awww, so sorry to hear about Milo. You loved him and he did in return, and was grateful for having a wonderful owner and home. It's my belief that we will see our beloved pets again in the spiritual world, and Milo will be there waiting for you.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I am so sorry about Milo. :( I saw your post about the process of having to return Milo, and other happy and well-socialized fosters, to shelters, where they regress.

He was lucky to have had that time with you out of the shelter and to have experienced happiness and love. Despite his very short life, he managed to touch people, and he won't be forgotten.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Despite his very short life, he managed to touch people, and he won't be forgotten.

that is so true. I really love this thought. he made a difference himself while he was here and definitely has changed some lives. every kitty makes us better people. :luv

·
Registered
152 Posts
So sorry to hear this :patback, he knew love with you :angel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts