Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are your gas prices going up again? I left the house and it was up to $1.71, did my errands and came home, stopping to put gas in my car, and it had gone up to $1.73 in less than an hour! :?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
marie73 said:
Are your gas prices going up again? I left the house and it was up to $1.71, did my errands and came home, stopping to put gas in my car, and it had gone up to $1.73 in less than an hour! :?
Hey woman!! I am just happy I don't have to spend $70.00 filling up my car! but yeah 3 cents in an hour? that is bizarre!!

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was $1.67 just a couple weeks ago! Do you think it's going to hit $2/gallon again in the next couple months? I do. :?

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
I paid $1.56 a gallon. Had seen it $1.51 a few days before. Just when we thought it wasnt breaking the bank to fill your tank!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Last time I filled up it was $1.66, then it went to $1.76 just before christmas, and now it's back down to $1.69. I hope it stays down, going down, I love that it costs less to fill the truck now!

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
marie73 said:
Do you think it's going to hit $2/gallon again in the next couple months? I do.
That didn't take long. :? My little station isn't quite there yet, but it's over $2/gallon elsewhere in San Diego.

·
Registered
991 Posts
It's just under $2 a gallon here in the Chicago 'burbs, and over that for me since I have to put premium in my car. But it's less than half of what I was paying over the summer, so I'm still really happy! I believe the prices are going up a little because OPEC is cutting production, so the lower supply drives the price up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts