Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something isn't right with my Thurston-man. Its one of those things you really can't put your finger on, but you know something is wrong. He is acting really strange, very grumpy and out of character for him. He lashes out if either of the other cats come near him and normally he is up for a snuggle or a romp anytime. He is also getting grumpy with me if I bump up against him while he is sleeping with me. He's really been clingy with my mom lately too which is unusual. Now, my Mom is in the hospital right now with a kidney infection, so maybe he just sensed she wasn't feeling well. At any rate, I'm taking him in on Monday for some labwork.

Thurston is a tricky patient. he has a threshold of about 8 minutes before he starts getting pissy and you can't get near him. So I had to wait for a day I was off and a slow time at work or I would have had him checked out before now.

I'm kind of hoping its his teeth. I was planning on having them taken care of this next month anyway. But would love to get those test results back and find out nothing is wrong with him. He's 9 years old, so not old, but not a youngster either.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Such a sweet boy. I hope it's nothing serious.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I hope everything turns out not to be too serious with Thurston, and that your mom is able to come home soon. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts