Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Kitty Kissers and other dehydrated "real" food (liver, chicken, shrimp, etc.) are fine, and much better than high carb, processed, sugary treats like Pounce.

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

·
Registered
611 Posts
My cats really like the halo chicken treats. they are just freeze dried chicken, but somehow that is a tantalizing treat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
bogolove said:
What are some healthy treats I can get for my cat?
Our vet sells Snack 21 (http://www.snack21treats.com/index.htm) treats; I think they're also available at some pet health food stores. Snack 21's website states, "Our products are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, high quality protein and natural vitamins and minerals. It contains absolutely no addictives, preservatives, colouring, or artificial flavouring."

- george

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where can you get the dehydrated meats from for her? She loves to have treats but I am just so against the whiskas and the pounce, even though she likes the Whiskas, i am trying to get her off of them but it is really hard without some sort of alternative. :?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
bogolove, I always find dehydrated chicken livers, beef livers, salmon, and shrimp at Petsmart and they're fairly inexpensive.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Annissa said:
bogolove, I always find dehydrated chicken livers, beef livers, salmon, and shrimp at Petsmart and they're fairly inexpensive.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I will get her some this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts