Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last time I posted it was a very sad occasion for me. We had lost Dante,our rescued Ragdoll,but we have a new ray of sunshine!!! His name is Tiger. He most likely dumped and was so skinny and starving. He came running in through my open patio door being chased by a couple of ferals. They stopped when they saw me and ran off but Tiger who was hiding in my bathroom began meowing,was the saddest sound i have ever heard. I went in and started petting him and he just about jumped into my arms. i showed him the food and water but to my surprise the first thing he did was use the litter box. I took him to the vet and he has a clean bill of health,was treated for fleas and is going to be fixed when he gains a little more weight. He is such a sweet loving kitty i have no idea why anyone would just dump him like trash:( But he is now a member of our fur-family along with our other 2 cats Ferra and Dudley:) we are all very happy especially Tiger:) Will post a pic as soon as I get a new camera!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Aww, what a sweet story. Everything happens for a reason. How lucky for him those ferals chased him to your house! :)

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Oh Yea!! Sounds like it was meant to be!!
;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hurrah for Tiger's 'This is THE house' radar :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics will be up later today:) Seems he is camera shy lol. But have a few really good ones:) My son is uploading and sending them to me to post

1 - 9 of 9 Posts