Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lifetime cat owner here, I just thought I'd sign up as I've always had cats and even then still have questions because every cat I've ever had is completely different, Gabriel, my current male cat is drastically different from any cat I've ever had.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Timothy!

Love the name Gabriel, looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the best pic, and you can't really tell what he looks like with the full view from this picture but I'll try to put some better one's up later. He was a reclamation, from the front you'd think he's just a domestic short hair but the further down his body you go the longer the hair is, his tail is huge and bushy.

This is him only a few weeks after I first found him.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Awwwww, look at that little face!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Timothy. Gabriel is a sweetheart and his kitten picture is just adorable. Hard to tell in the other picture, but he looks silver grey...I love silver grey kitties!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Timothy. Gabriel is a sweetheart and his kitten picture is just adorable. Hard to tell in the other picture, but he looks silver grey...I love silver grey kitties!
Yes, he is a silver grey, it of course looks darker when he's in shadows and suddenly turns into a ninja.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts