Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new and trying to get the hang of posting here - I'm old, takes me a bit to get things through my head. haha Well my name is Karen and I've been a cat person for as long as I can remember. I recently lost a cat to cancer, I've lost a dog and 3 cats in the last 5 years now, so hard. Have 0ne cat left, Jagger, my lovebug shelter kitty I've had for 14 years now. In 2 weeks I'll be bringing home a new friend for us - a traditional applehead Siamese boy and am very excited!:catmilk

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Karen from another "oldster"! I'm so sorry to hear of your recent losses. I can imagine it would be hard after so many years together. :patback

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Jagger and your new kitty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...

...for the welcome! I'm still figuring out how things work here. One week from today my new kitten will be here, I think I've chosen Mocha as a name. I've gotten everything ready for him :) This pic is one I took of him when I went to meet him (forgot to turn on redeye correction). The handsome tiger is my Jagger.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I love your choice of names. Jaggar is definitely a handsome tiger, and little Mocha is adorable! You must be very excited.

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
Such cute kitties! Cleo's real name is Mocha, short for Mocha Latte. (Mocha Marie!!!! when she's in trouble, which thankfully isn't often.)

Love the name Jaggar!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts